Sunday, April 5, 2009

Papa Steve

Well it's about time you heard from us "Texans". We arrived here in Sweetwater Texas in February 2009. I am working on a 3000 acre, high fence whitetail deer ranch. The ranch is called, "The Peartree Game Ranch". Gramma Shelley and I
are still trying to figure out TEXAS. We are both very busy. Shelley was called as
the young womans president and I was called to be the second counselor in the branch presidency here in the Sweetwater Branch. Things are finally starting to
green up around here. We need it to rain so bad but the rain just seems to go around us. I have plowed and planted a ton of fields with wheat and they are all starting to
grow but if we don't get rain soon I don't know what will happen. This "BLOG"
stuff is all new to us so who knows what this will all look like? Later..........

No comments:

Post a Comment