Monday, April 6, 2009

Well it's Monday after Conference and Gramma Shelley has told me it is my responsibility to keep updating our blog. I just want to find some more cute pictures of the family. I spent the day in San Angelo buying a 500 gallon water tank that we
can put on a trailer with a gas pump to use for fire protection. We are in an extreme
drought which creates high fire danger. We could lose so much if we got a lightning
strike. The fire department would never make it in time to help us. We are doing a lot of improving on the ranch from clean up to planting new trees and fixing roads. Ted Johnson, the owner, wants "The Pear Tree Game Ranch" to look like a "Wonderland"
out of a fairy tail. If that's what he wants then we will do everything in our power to make it that way! Hope you all get to come and see it some day, I love it here!...........
Later Papa Steve

No comments:

Post a Comment